Friday, March 23, 2012

My first Scratch Built

So I know it's been a while...
I been really busy with school. Man do I wish someone would have told me that, becoming a doctor is not as easy as they make it look on TV....
But I did finally finish my F22-V2,-----YAY!!!! and it came out GREAT!
I just the PINK Fan Fold foam, I have yet to seen anyone on youtube make a F22 with that. So I was a little worried about if it was going to work. But it looked and it flew great!!!

I call it the PINK PANTHER

I did CRASH though. :-( But I can say it wasn't because of the plane, it was because of my novice level piloting....lol.

Here are the Videos, LEAVE COMMENTS on the links to the 
RCGROUPS FORUMS or the RCPOWER FORUMS



2 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to see how you built this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! The RCP F-22 is reasonably tough for a scratchbuilt foamy ;). You'll be up and cruising the skies in no time!

    ReplyDelete